By Iliya Kure
Kaduna (Nigeria) — Nigeria’s Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has announced the constitution of the Force Management Team.
A statement by Force Public Relations Officer, Don Awunah, says formation of the Team came two weeks after the ascension of Idris to the office of Inspector-General of Police, and is sequel to the promotion of the named senior officers to the rank of Deputy Inspectors-General of Police.
The newly promoted Deputy Inspectors-General of Police are
1. DIG Shuaibu Gambo, now heads the Department of Finance and Administration.
2. DIG Joshak Habila is in charge the Department of Operations.
3. DIG Maigari Abatti Dikko is the head, the Department of Logistics and Supply.
4. The Department of Criminal Intelligence and Investigations is DIG H. M. Dagala.
5. DIG Emmanuel T. Inyang takes charge of the Department of Training and Development.
6. The Department of Research and Planning is DIG Ntom Chukwu.
7. DIG Foluso Adebanjo is in charge the Department of Information and Communication Technology.
8. AIG Abdul Bube is now the Force Secretary.
The statement further says the Inspector-General congratulated them and “enjoined them to see their promotion as a national call to duty that requires utmost loyalty and sincerity to the nation and people of Nigeria, directing them to report immediately to their new areas of responsibilities.”