News The African Way

Nigeria: NYSC Members Warned Against Social Vices

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

NYSC Corps Members
NYSC Corps Members in a parade formation

 

By Ahmad Umar, Gombe.

Members of the National Youth Service Corps, Batch ‘B’ deployed to Gombe State, north-east of the country have been warned on late nights, indecent dressing, hate speech among other things  that could bring discords in the state.

The state Coordinator, Mr. David Pwanidi Markson gave  the warning at the closing ceremony of the 2018/Batch ‘B’ orientation course at Amada Village in Akko local government area of the state.

“Begets respect every society has its rules and regulations to prevent disorders and promote humanity.

“You must therefore respect the norm, culture and tradition of your host communities.

He also urged the  corps members to see  Gombe state as home away from home in order to give the service year . the best.

Mr Markson said that 70 percent of the corps were posted to the education sector,  while the remaining 30 percent were shared to other sectors in the state.

See also  You Are Not Alone, Call Gender-Based Violence Command Centre -- SA To Victims

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy
SAcoronavirus.co.za

For more information on COVID-19 and government regulation: Click here

Emergency Hotline: 0800 029 999 WhatsApp Support Line: 0600-123456